Most copier/printers these days require regular servicing and maintenance to keep them in optimum working condition. The machines featured on this web site are all capable of first class performance and good reliability when properly serviced.
With all the larger machines (except desktop laser printers) we offer a service package, which includes all parts, consumables and labour charges.
In this way we can be sure that machines are used with manufacturer supplied consumables and spare parts for optimum performance.
Our service engineers are manufacturer trained and perform servicing as specified in the manufacturers service manuals at times when it is convenient for the customer.
Most contracts are charged as a "click charge" according to usage of the machine e.g for A4 per paper printed 15 thebe black and white, 60 thebe colour. This is a popular way of charging as you only pay according to the amount of copying and printing performed. We have no minimum monthly fee as with most other suppliers. The maximum allowable usage is a specified by the manufacturer for each particular machine.
Either 4 or 8 hour guaranteed response times are offered which ensure you have as little downtime as possible. In addition to offering full support services for the Konica Minolta range of copier/printers we also repair a huge range of printer marketed by the manufacturers.
Critical Questions We Ask When Selling a Copier
- Are you printing A4 or A3 black and white only or do you require A3 colour as well?
- What are your monthly print volumes?
- How many users will be connected to the multifunction copier?
- Do you have an existing network set-up in your office?
- Do you require a network cable?
- Functionality to be installed e.g. scan to email, scan to pc, user pin codes, PLC print and Prescript Print.